Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Clean&Clear Morning burst - Facial scrub review


I absolutely love facial scrubs, they feel amazing and leave you feeling refreshed. There are many different brands and this time I decided to try Clean & Clear 's facial scrub. Like it says on the bottle, it wakes you up. I always take a little while to wake up in the mornings, and this facial scrub felt great and helped me wake up for sure!

This is what the bottle looks like :


It's oil free and hypoallergenic. The morning burst facial scrub gently exfoliates your skin with vitamin c and ginseng. I really enjoying trying this scrub and it left my skin feeling clean. The bursting beads feel great when massaged into the skin and along with the water used to rinse it off defiantly helps wake you up in the morning. Clean & Clear 's scrub removes dirt and oil and leaves your skin looking soft and radiant. I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in trying a new skin care product. I do want to say its always a good thing to check the ingredients in every product used on your skin. Some people can be allergic to some and even a lot of products.
This facial scrub is one of my favorite skin care products to use and I loved it.

Thank you for reading ! I will post more reviews soon! (:

- Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment